Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- 2 speed front wipers + intermittent wipe
- Electric front windows
- Rear wiper
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door handles
- Matt black finish B pillar
- Rear spoiler
- Front fog lamps
- LED daytime running lights
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
Hydraulic Brake Assist System (HBA)The hydraulic brake assist helps the driver in the event of emergency or panic braking. The brake assist recognizes from the operating speed of the brake pedal whether the driver wants an emergency stop and increases the brake pressure automatically up to the ABS control range, as long as the driver keeps the pedal pressed.
With decreasing brake pressure actuated by the driver, the system reduces brake pressure again to the normal value. Using a sensor, the system detects the rapid pressure increase when actuating the pedal and intervenes to regulate braking. As a result, the stopping distance can be shortened by up to 25%.
- ESC - Electronic Stability Control + traction control
Traction Control System (TCS)The traction control system regulates spinning of the driven wheels and thus stabilises the car all the time it is being accelerated. The TCS and the associated electronic differential lock (EDS, XDS) are included in the scope of the electronic stabilisation programme (ESP). The TCS receives the essential input via the wheel speed sensors of the antilock braking system which register a sudden increase in wheel revolutions. By means of the motor control unit, the traction control system automatically lowers the power output. The worse the grip of the road, or the stronger the torque of an engine, the more important good traction is - and indeed over the entire speed range. So the TCS provides driving and tracking stability and thus above all safety and comfort. Moreover, unnecessary tyre wear is avoided. The TCS function can be disabled by means of the appropriate switch.
- Hill start assist
- Cruise control + speed limiter
- Electric power steering
- Gear change lights
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- 3 point seatbelts
- Driver/Front Passenger airbags
- Front and rear seatbelt reminder
- Front passenger airbag deactivation
- Front seatbelt pretensioners + load limiters
- Front side airbags
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
Audio / Communications
- R & Go Connect
- 2 USB ports
- Audio remote control in steering wheel
- Auxiliary input socket
- Trip computer
- Air re-circulation and pollen filter
- 12V Accessory socket
- Cupholders in centre console
- Front door storage bins
- Height adjustable steering wheel
- Internal chrome door handles
- Leather steering wheel and gear knob
- Rear cupholder
- Storage compartment in rear doors
- Sunglasses storage
- Amber instrument lighting
- Luggage compartment lighting
- Passenger reading light
- Driver's sun visor with vanity mirror
- 2 height adjustable rear headrests
- 50/50 split folding rear seat
- Folding front passenger seat
- Front headrests
- Height adjustable driver's seat
- Isofix rear child seat preparation
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Deadlocking system
- Folding key
- Insurance Approved Immobiliser
- RAID (Renault Anti-Intruder Device) with automatic door locking
- Remote central locking
- Thatcham Cat.1 alarm
- Tyre inflation kit
Fitted optional extras
- Front storage box
|Maximum speed||94 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||999 cc|
|MPG (urban)||56.5 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||76.4 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||67.3 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||5.0 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||3.7 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||4.2 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1360 kg|
|Vehicle length||3595 mm|
|Vehicle width||1646 mm|
|Vehicle height||1554 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2492 mm|
|Tank capacity||35 l|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|CO2 emissions||95 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.